The mission of the JPII Life Center (JPII) is to provide compassionate care to abortion vulnerable women empowering them to choose life for their babies and to offer educational programs that promote the dignity of human life. We are committed to professional excellence and believe that every woman deserves compassionate care, truthful information, and quality medical services delivered through our onsite Vitae Clinic in a judgement free environment.
It is through our shared faith in Jesus Christ that JPII Life Center employees find inspiration and encouragement to meet the challenges required to support our mission. We encourage staff to discover their gifts, develop their talents and respond to the call to be holy women and men in the service of others.
The JPII Life Center & Vitae Clinic offer competitive salaries, health, dental, and vision benefits, and paid time off. Our work culture promotes physical and spiritual wellbeing and a work/life balance.
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the opportunities below and email your resume by clicking the button at the bottom of each job description.
Responsible for assisting Marketing Director in the planning, development, and execution of all St. John Paul II Life Center and Vitae Clinic’s marketing campaigns, marketing communications, and public relations activities – both internal and external.
Assist in designing marketing materials and graphics across mediums – digital and print. This includes but is not limited to:
Social media graphics
Promotional brochures and flyers
Event save-the-dates, invitations, and programs
Develop successful social media content strategies to drive continued follower and engagement growth
Articulate JPII Life Center’s brand message and voice efficiently through accurate and effective copywriting
Ensure all visual and written communications consistently adhere to company brand strategy
Create strategic monthly content calendars
Collaborate with CEO, Outreach, Development, and Client Services departments to brainstorm and execute projects
Utilize Asana project management tool to update and monitor progress and completion of assignments
Excellent graphic design skills, with experience in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Illustrator
Proficient writing skills with excellent grammar
Ability to grow social media presence across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
Awareness of current and upcoming social media trends
Attention to detail
Consistent & reliable
Familiarity with WordPress and website design
Experience with email marketing tools such as Constant Contact, GetResponse, and MailChimp
Ability to analyze marketing performance results on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Sensitivity to difficult or emotional client situations
Experience with video production a plus
(JP II) Pregnancy Resource Center and Vitae Clinic are committed to serving women’s healthcare needs in a sensitive, considerate, confidential, and faith-filled environment. JP II and Vita are looking for a full-time Accountant to work closely with our Chief Financial Officer.
The accountant will be responsible for performing essential accounting functions to maintain accurate books & records for two entities. This position reports to the CFO and works closely with other employees as necessary to complete job duties.
Duties will include the following:
· Processing & recording all revenue and expense transactions related to the operations of both organizations using QBO & HUBDOC software.
· Recording all bank deposits, maintaining support for all transactions, reconciling asset and liability accounts monthly, and assisting with the recording of month-end journal entries
· Responsibility for typical functions of Accounts Payable such as preparing checks for payment, reviewing invoices for errors, and communicating with vendors as necessary to keep accounts current & accurate.
· Handling Accounts Receivable tasks such as recording of donor gifts, invoices, and daily sales receipts and applying payments to accounts.
· Responsibility for maintaining both paper and electronic files.
· Assisting in annual budget preparation, annual audit process, and annual Form 990 filings as needed
· Assisting with providing financial reports as needed for: grant applications, filing annual IRS Form 990, annual audits, and Board meetings
· Working closely and transparently with CFO and all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants, banks, credit card merchants, and other financial institutions associated with the organization.
· Other duties as may be assigned by the CFO.
· Fluent in English, both written and oral, required.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-driven, faith-based environment.
· Critical thinking skills – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Work well in group problem solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
· Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and confidentiality
· Ability to self-direct, taking initiative to start and complete tasks without supervision
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or other equivalent education including knowledge of accounting. Non-profit accounting knowledge preferred.
· Proficiency in QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
· Must live in Austin
· Must be aligned with the mission of St. John Paul II Life Center.
$19.23 – $24.04 per hour
Paid Health Insurance
Paid Dental Insurance
Paid Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
The Vitae Clinic is a growing OB/GYN practice in Central Austin, committed to life-affirming health care. Vitae has 3 providers and a team of 11 support staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please see the opportunity below and email your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a Practice Manager who can provide Vitae Clinic with leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality and efficient care. Vitae Clinic is a unique medical practice that provides women with state-of-the-art care throughout their reproductive years and beyond. As part of the St John Paul II Life Center, we are committed to serving women’s healthcare needs in a sensitive, considerate, confidential, and faith-filled environment. You will be responsible for helping to make the Clinic efficient, sustainable, and scalable through supervision of staff, projects, and the day-to-day management of the practice. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years progressive experience in medical practice including management experience.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.